Welcome to Emergency Nurse: Supporting you in providing the best possible patient care
Emergency Nurse is written to keep readers up-to-date with the most important new treatment methods and techniques and is the most widely read and referenced journal in A&E nursing in the UK. You will find peer-reviewed articles on the latest clinical innovations and best practice guidelines, as well as coverage of management and education issues.
Subscribe to Emergency Nurse today and save 20%. Plus get:
- Continuing Professional Development articles, practice profiles and a self-assessment questionnaire to help you build on your skills and knowledge
- Free online training courses, booklets and guides as well as discounts on training and books to help you with your CPD
- Monthly copies of Emergency Nurse delivered to your door or inbox (10 issues per year)
- Unlimited subscriber-only access to hundreds of clinical and research articles in a fully searchable online archive
- The latest nursing news and developments in emergency nursing – allowing you to keep up to speed on the issues that affect you
- Outstanding practice based clinical features and best practice articles
- Key research reports and in-depth analysis – summarising key findings and putting them in clinical context
- Careers advice and the best selection of nursing jobs in this field of practice
- Access on the go - our sites are fully mobile responsive so you can take advantage of the above features wherever you are.
Money back guarantee:
If you’re not entirely satisfied within 4 weeks of receiving your first issue, we’ll also give you a full refund – no questions asked.
*** Please note: This offer is only available to new personal subscribers in the UK, paying by Direct Debit. For institutional subscription rates please contact the RCN Direct journals team on 0345 772 6100.***